Wednesday 26 January 2011

Computer game magazine design

This is one of my 3 possible front covers i made for the project. Along with the front cover i also put the back page in because i wanted to show how they went together, unfortinatly the clouds on either side do not match. I want to go back and change it every time i see this but i have lost the raw file and can not.





For my final project on my graphics course i had a choice of 6 briefs ranging from magazine design to re-branding a product.. I chose to do a magazine, i also chose the subject matter of computer gaming. For the outcomes i made 3 different covers and two double page spreads that would feature in the magazine. I am please with the way the project turned out, the only problem i have with it is the issue with the front and back page not matching that i have already talked about.